~ * ~

"I am your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. 

 I will be yours, faithful and true,

to the last beat of my heart.

You are my life, my love, my leader.

You owe it to me to be worthy of such devotion."

(unknown/reworded)

~ * ~

Please Don't Kill and Eat My Friends

Click Both Banners For More Information
Boycott Cruelty: Go Vegan
~ * ~
Free Vegetarian Starter Guide Make a difference for animals! Order a FREE vegetarian starter guide today!
~ * ~

Dec 12, 2009

* Things We Can Learn From A Dog

~ * ~
Never pass up the opportunity
to go for a joy ride.

Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face
to be pure ecstasy.

When loved ones come home,
always run to greet them.

When it's in your best interest,
always practice obedience.

Let others know
when they've invaded your territory.

Take naps
and always stretch before rising.

Run, romp, and play daily.

Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.

Be loyal.

Never pretend to be
something you're not.

If what you want lies buried,
dig until you find it.

When someone is having a bad day,
be silent, sit close by
and nuzzle them gently.

Delight in the simple joy
of a long walk.

Thrive on attention
and let people touch you.

Avoid biting
when a simple growl will do.

On hot days, drink lots of water
and lie under a shady tree.

When you are happy, dance around
and wag your entire body.

No matter how often you are criticized,
don't buy into the guilt thing and pout.
Run right back and make friends.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment